Front End Developer (H/F) – Airport Solutions
Our client and the opportunity
Our client is a multinational firm in airport solutions. It provides integrated solutions that boost efficiency, improve safety, raise environmental sustainability and reduce operational costs for airports and airlines. These solutions tackle every aspect of air traffic handling and guidance, from approach, to runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems, to intelligent gate and docking automation.
Today, our client accelerates its software’s activity by launching its new analytics business unit. The Front End Developer will be responsible for the development of data vizualisation tools, dashboards and interfaces of the new software solutions.
Type of profile
- Master Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Candidates will have from 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Develop new user-facing features, such as data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our frontend renders well across multiple devices
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience working in an international, multicultural and entrepreneurial environment
- Front-end specificities:
- Extensive web development experience required
- Experiences with front-end development framework(s) (e.g., AngularJS or Vue.JS)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in data visualization tools
- Experience working with collaboration software (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git)
- Expertise in highly scalable distributed systems architecture, using open source tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience building business intelligence reporting from disparate data sources
- Experience with data analysis programming languages (e.g., Python, R)
- An experience in Back End development would be a plus